Two Corners proudly present India’s First Crowdfunding Conference
With the industry that’s growing at a compound annual growth rate of 74% year on year there are already more than 450 Crowdfunding Platforms worldwide, most in the US and Europe. At the moment India has about 12-15 crowdfunding platforms and the list is increasing day by day.
This is definitely the right moment!
You will hear from people who’ve implemented crowdfunding as a part of their current fundraising strategies and from the thought leaders who are actively working and researching about this alternate source of finance.
Whether you’re a serial entrepreneur, business-owner or just starting out, the Deep Impact Conference is a precise way to understand the crowdfunding phenomena and how is it opening access to new sources of funding.
The conference will provide a forum for an explosion of awareness for the potential uses of the models, for the growth of entrepreneurship and business.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Startups and innovators exploring the fundraising opportunities
- Crowdfunding platforms wanting to create awareness about their portals and services
- Marketing Specialists, CPAs, Legal Advisors, looking for partners and new clients
- VCs and Business Angels who want to learn about the opportunities crowdfunding can create for them
- Students thinking about financing their new venture or interested in getting involved in private investment or marketing profession
- Journalists and business bloggers researching on crowdfunding and its implications
- Anyone who is considering supporting a crowdfunding project
If you fit into any of these categories, join us at the Crowdfunding Conference!