Two Corners proudly present India’s First Crowdfunding Conference
Crowdfunding has become a serious source of capital to kick-start new ventures and is by far the most disruptive innovation of the 21st century. As an industry, crowdfunding has developed steadily into a primary tool for entrepreneurs and creative people to assess the potential for their ideas, engage with specific people who would be interested in these ideas, and also attract the funding which is pivotal to the success of any project.
This Crowdfunding Conference will provide the participants with the unique opportunity to discuss current state of the industry in India and worldwide, to learn from experts in venture capital, business angel and crowdfunding fields, to network and find new partnerships.
With the industry that’s growing at a compound annual growth rate of 74% year on year there are already more than 450 Crowdfunding Platforms worldwide, most in the US and Europe. At the moment India has about 12-15 crowdfunding platforms and the list is increasing day by day.
This is definitely the right moment!
You will hear from people who’ve implemented crowdfunding as a part of their current fundraising strategies and from the thought leaders who are actively working and researching about this alternate source of finance.
Whether you’re a serial entrepreneur, business-owner or just starting out, the Deep Impact Conference is a precise way to understand the crowdfunding phenomena and how is it opening access to new sources of funding.
The conference will provide a forum for an explosion of awareness for the potential uses of the models, for the growth of entrepreneurship and business.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Startups and innovators exploring the fundraising opportunities
- Crowdfunding platforms wanting to create awareness about their portals and services
- Marketing Specialists, CPAs, Legal Advisors, looking for partners and new clients
- VCs and Business Angels who want to learn about the opportunities crowdfunding can create for them
- Students thinking about financing their new venture or interested in getting involved in private investment or marketing profession
- Journalists and business bloggers researching on crowdfunding and its implications
- Anyone who is considering supporting a crowdfunding project
If you fit into any of these categories, join us at the Crowdfunding Conference!